Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Divorce Rate Skyrockets in Iran Due to More Women Seeking to End Relationships Despite Western Myths of No Divorce Rights


Here in the West we are told that women in Iran are not allowed to divorce, that they are forced to get and remain married, that they are rarely allowed to go to school, and that they are left chained to the kitchen sinks by their evil husbands.

This is what the feminist movement and our misandric culture has been telling us about Iran for years but actually hundreds of thousands of Iranian women get divorces they initiated themselves.

There has been a dramatic increase in divorce in Iran the past 10 years and it is driven mainly by women seeking out divorces and manipulating the system as the following report from the New York Times illustrates:

"Divorce is skyrocketing in Iran. Over a decade, the number each year has roughly tripled to a little more than 150,000 in 2010 from around 50,000 in 2000, according to official figures. Nationwide, there is one divorce for every seven marriages; in Tehran, the ratio is 1 divorce for every 3.76 marriages, the government has reported.

While the change in divorce rates is remarkable, even more surprising is the major force behind it: the increasing willingness of Iranian women to manipulate the Iranian legal system to escape unwanted marriages...

Not only is divorce on the rise, but marriages are also failing early, with 30 percent of divorces in any given year occurring in the first year of marriage and 50 percent in the first five years...Twenty percent of Iranian women are employed or actively looking for jobs, according to government figures, compared with 7 percent in the first years after the 1979 Islamic Revolution. Female undergraduate students outnumber men in Iran’s universities almost two to one...

“At first I was afraid of how society would treat me after divorce,” said a seamstress named Sara, 33. “But after all the support that I got from my friends and my father, my uncle and aunts and the people who I turned to for advice, I thought, ‘No, the period in which people were prejudiced against divorce is over.’ No one ever judged me.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/07/world/middleeast/07divorce.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

2 comments:

  1. My name is Helen, I'm from
    California. I want to use this opportunity to thank the great Prophet Ijeja the Great who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man IJEJA brought my husband back to me after 6years of breakup in our marriage, and i already had 3 lovely kids for my husband, before he left me for another lady, because she charmed him In 2007 some years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel and some misunderstandings, life was so miserable for me, until he finally left me for the other lady. For 2years i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met an old friend of mine that was also in a situation like this but hers was her ex- boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that MINE was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solutions to my problems and she gave me this great mans phone number and his contact email address prophetijeja@yahoo.com i was
    doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great
    man and he told me what to do and I did them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on
    his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure immediately after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him begging on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy family thats why I want to say a big thank you to Ijeja the Great spell caster This great man
    made me to understand that there's no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you
    know that you have this same
    problem
    (1) Job promotion.
    (2 ) Increase in salary (income)
    (3) Success in business.
    (4) Help fight spiritual problems.
    (5) Favor in legal issue.
    (6) Looking for a good man or Woman to marry you.
    (7) Employment.
    (8) Good marriage.
    (9) Attraction and Favor of a man or woman.
    (10) Healing on any kind of sickness or disease
    (11) Fruit of the Womb
    (12) Bring back your man or woman
    (13)Winning lottery.
    (14) Healing of brain related injury
    (15) Stop drinking, smoking or any other bad habit etc.
    Just contact him on his private email address(prophetijeja@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete