Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dear Daddy Video Turns Boys and Men into Pre-criminals

The Independent recently promoted a video in which a girl who isn't even born yet is whining about pre-victimhood, pre-misogyny and pre-rape. The males in the video are guilty before they even commit the crime. She predicts that she will be a victim of rape and verbal abuse by boys and that her father will be complicit in the rape.
They flash pictures of boys in the video just to drive home the image of these pre-criminals. This is by far the most anti-male video we've seen the past 6 months. I am quoting from the video below, these are the words the unborn girl is speaking to her father:
"But I need to ask you a favor, warning, it's about boys. Because, you see, I will be born a girl, which means, by the time I'm 14, the boys in my class will have called me a whore, a bitch, a cunt and many other things, it's just for fun of course, something boys do, so you won't worry and I understand that. Perhaps you did the same when you were young...
[B]y by the time I turn 16, a couple of the boys would have snuck their hands down my pants while I’m so drunk I can’t even stand straight. No wonder I’m raped when I’m 21. 21 and on my way home in a taxi driven by the son of a guy you went swimming with every Wednesday"


No comments:

Post a Comment